Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2021

The HANDFUL

We are extremely thankful that we had a really nice Thanksgiving Day this year.  With no gathering last year it felt extra special this year to be able to gather. While there is no turkey coma happening (cause I didn't eat any turkey; ham all the way!) we are all taking it easy today in our PJs. Lots of game playing. We've even learned a new one, Qwirkle. I'm still thinking about how yummy the gravy was as well as the stuffing, sweet potatoes and pie, oh my!. I had peach pie...and maybe a pumpkin cupcake...and maybe a piece of banana bread...

Someone got to have mashed potatoes!

It's our favorite crew...

We plan on a low key recovery this weekend. Hoping to get ahead of the holiday madness and finish the little bit of shopping I need to do and then just enjoy the season and pray for good weather. We don't have a solid gathering plan yet but there is a bit of a plan in the works. I'm excited for it already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment