Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2018

Oh the mundaneness of everyday life

It's Monday and not so long ago it was a new month so there is a new "TO DO " list. Of course there are some carryovers from last month(oh who am I kidding there are some carryovers from January still looming). But anywho we've got a few of the newer things scheduled and I have started on some of the other tasks I've been shelving. I mean it is the EIGHTH month of this year already... I am rather behind on many fronts and must make a bigger dent int getting my "TO DO" list knocked out. If I am honest I have been slacking especially in the appointment making department. Sometimes living in retirement mode is not as motivating as I need it to be. That "aah it can wait there is no hurry" concept doesn't help in all situations!

While I love list making sometimes they really do make me feel quite inadequate. They always start as a positive for me but then somehow a bit of guilt creeps in when I fail to accomplish the said list. But I still make them even when I am not quite as successful as I would like. 

I'm off to make BLTs for dinner this evening. Love home grown tomato season. 




No comments:

Post a Comment