Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Twotti Fruitti Tuesday

Do you Remember?

I do...

We were in Alabama and I was on the phone with my cousin yakking away oblivious to the destruction happening in my country. My neighbor rang the doorbell to see if I was okay and that's when I became glued to the TV for the rest of the day. It's one of those moments in time I don't think I will ever forget. And while I would like to think that nothing like this will ever happen again I honestly can't say that I feel that is the case. 


We have been fortunate to visit the Pentagon Memorial and the WTC Memorial in NYC. I would encourage you to try and visit them both. Extremely moving, especially the NYC site. Someday we hope to make it to the Pennsylvania field sight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment