Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Wild & Three Thursday!

We are going on another ROAD TRIP...well, after we deal with a minor setback. We were getting ready to head out and the heat panel would not come on. That's NEVER good when the temps are gonna be in the low 40s. So we are in a holding pattern as we wait on a new one to ship. The temps here have been following with dreary, wet, cold rain and drizzle and even a few flakes. Good news is we are flexible so it's a minor delay. Even better news is that it looks like a DIY is possible so my very talented husband will be the installer. That's always a plus. And temperatures are supposed to go back up, so that is a bonus!

Looks complicated to me but he has assured me it will not be too difficult. I certainly hope that is the case. Though the space is extremely tight so I've been told my smaller hands may need to assist with the "little black wires in the very back".  Sure, I'm a team player I will do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment