Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2020

UnFOURgettably 4 Friday!

Still walking through the Covid-19 safer at home Pandemic. Our little piece of the world now has 4 confirmed cases. We are quite a rural community. We are a small town. We are doing our part to not be any part of spreading this thing. While I am thrilled we aren't suffering a massive outbreak I fear that we really haven't seen the worst of it. My concern is that things are going to start "getting back to normal" and we will be hit hard. I am not sure the right answer for forward progress of opening our country back up but I know I am still staying safe at home for the time being.

Happy to see more Spring in our yard.


Our hosta plant is also coming up. Not sure the lilac bush start survived or our rosemary plants. But the iris bulbs that I feared would not make it are flourishing. They look lovely out back blowing in the breeze. Hope to add a few more  beauties to our struggling little yard this year as we try to make it more appealing.

Stay safe, stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment