Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2020

UnFOURgettably 4 Friday!

Oh, goodness, well our family Thanksgiving is a BIG no go. We have some who have had the 'Rona and are over it, some are still in quarantine due to that and now we have some that just got the dreaded positive. Just too risky. I'm so VERY sad. Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite celebration. I love it, the food (well, okay, not the turkey, but everything else!), the family time, the games, the food. Did I mention the food? Noodles, mashed potatoes, stuffing, candied sweet potatoes, yuuuuuuummm! 

Anyway, it's off, maybe we will be able to do our Thanksgiving dinner for Christmas, maybe? Remains to be seen. What also remains to be seen is if we stay here in MO with just us or will the kids still come down or do we run north to them. Decisions, decisions. We want to be smart and safe...stay tuned and you will find out what we decide. MO and NE are "hotbeds" right now if you follow the news. So hard to decide and we do want to be safe. UGH...

In localness news the grocery run I just made early this morning was pretty slim pickings. No pie crust to be had, yes, yes, I could make my own but Pillsbury does a real good job. Low selection on produce and dairy was very depleted along with the paper goods aisle. Guess the TP hoarding is starting up again. I saw fewer then a dozen packages of all brands on the row. Paper towels supplies were low as well. So it all begins again. 

Anywaaay...

Stay safe, stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment