Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Sensationally Six

Sensationally Six...well, actually today is 36, yep, unbelievable right? MiRV and I are celebrating 36 years of marriage today. Seems impossible but yet here we are. Doing life together, weathering the ups and downs and all arounds and the best part we still enjoy doing life together. And, yes, we do do life together, we are together more than apart. And honestly, I do observe others. I see many who just never seem to be with their spouse no matter where I see them. I mean how does that actually work? We do things together daily, we o things together apart, too, but more often then not you will find us together. Now don't get me wrong, some days the road we travel is bumpy and maybe I'd prefer to be a part, LOL, but for the most part it's been a mostly smooth ride and being together is good, very good. And it's not always easy! I've said it before and I'll say it again marriage is NOT for the faint of heart. It's darn hardwork, H.A.R.D.W.O.R.K. but oh so worth it if you can figure it out. We've had such a blessed life for sure!

The day. it officially started!

This would be the result of our 36 years... so very blessed.

In the last 36 years we've made our home in 15 houses and two RVs...we aren't finished yet. In fact, if MiRV has his way we might be sailing into the sunset someday, literally. 

At Big Ben in 2019

Being silly for the Bee's sake, she's a unicorn lover 2017, maybe.

It was really hard to find pics of just the two of us for this post. I think I must need to snap a few more as that's just not right. Plenty of us and a certain little girl though and some group shots but I had a really hard time finding pics of just the two of us. And there were no real big plans for today. We are going to the City tomorrow so may have some cake...today's splurge may of may not have included a cinnamon roll and yesterday we kicked off this palooza at the Grill. Lord help us by Friday!

Hopefully, soon, for MiRVs sake we will take off in ROADA and call it an anniversary trip. However, with the price of gas I'm having a hard time with that notion.  No matter you'll find us overhere hanging out together! Happy Anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment