Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

HaPpY, hApPy BiRtHdAy MiRV!!!

We are celebrating today! It's been good....beach, lunch, cake. It was a great morning of surf for MiRV, then off to lunch and while the food was great as usual it was the first time I have not had great service at Chick-fil-A. Unfortunate. They weren't even busy so there was really no excuse that tea was given for the diet Dr. Peppers we ordered I got the wrong sandwich, which I honestly felt like they made me think I had ordered wrong when I returned it. Then while waiting we located the receipt and it had the correct item on there. The order was filled incorrectly. It won't stop us from eating Chick-Fil-A but I'm pretty sure it will not be at this location.

Anyway, we tracked down a white cake with buttercream icing and headed onward! For dinner the menu was his choice or eating out. He chose grilled hot dogs with fried potatoes, yep, so that is what he got! It was tasty. I picked up potato buns for them and they really did take it up a notch!

                                                                        C.A.K.E

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MiRV! You are only getting better with age. And Happy Birthday to GGM too. Hope you day was very happy as well.

  And there was a really pretty sunset to end a perfectly good day!

#ChickfilAdisappointedme

No comments:

Post a Comment