Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Words - Addison

Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.
Joseph Addison

I have ALWAYS enjoyed reading, always. It has been pretty awesome that I have had so much more time to read these past months of our retirement. I didn't start keeping track of how many books I had been reading until 2014 began. So far the count is 21 plus as of 28 February. Most have been fiction, some are non fiction, once in a while a biography is in them mix too. Even MiRV has started reading more! It's been nice. I love to read at the beach, but anywhere outside is good for me on any given nice day. With both of us reading we are always popping in the laundry room to check the latest book exchange corner and shopping the freebie take one shelf at the library. We have both amassed quite a to read pile!

If you are a reader good on you, if not, go find a book to read and become a reader you will not regret it! Books are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment