Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Twotti Fruitti Tuesday

In an attempt to keep up with regular posting I usually have a goal of a weekly post. In the past I have done Thursday Thoughts and Wednesday Words and, honestly, it seems like I did something else catchy like that but for the life of me I can't remember. Seriously, though, it may have even been on Adventures in Blue; our other life blog. Sooooo I am gonna go with "Twotti Fruitti" Tuesday cause ya know we have a two year old grand baby and her birthday party theme was Twotii Fruitti this year. If you are an IG person you can find me there at mogal65. I have been trying to do a post each and every day this year since her 2nd birthday that we get to spend with her. I have missed a couple here and there but I have mostly been keeping up! So anywho welcome to Twotti Fruitti Tuesday...stay tuned it will fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment