Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Wild & Three Thursday!

Yard work continues and so does the work on the garage. FINALLY we have the electric wiring run and have filled in the trench. WooHoo that is great progress in my book, I was tired of looking at the open trench in our yard.


Another completed project is landscaping the unsightly utilities area. Well it is actually still a work in progress but it is sooooo much better then it was. We went with a natural rock border. One reason for that is we had the rocks so why not use them for something. We had so many rocks in our dirt delivery it was unreal! I think it looks good and we will tweak it in the coming months/years. The irises where given to us by local friends.


There is definitely some sore muscles around here this week. But it is all for good, we are thrilled with the advancement in both areas! Hopefully, we will stay on it as there are still plenty of things to be done.  I did finish getting the tomatoes planted, too. We also put another rosemary bush in the utility area. I also have some broccoli and sage going and we just got two basil plants this week. Can't hardly wait for caprese salad! Still hoping my basil seeds sprout. I did a couple lilac bush starts that are looking rough but I think one at least will survive, the other two I'm thinking will not. We shall see. I am definitely trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment