Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2020

UnFOURgettably 4 Friday!

This is what as been consuming my time as of late...and with all that is going on a shopping trip is out. So it's been scrounging the house and a trip to the Dollar Tree when it appeared slow to complete this little project. Hopefully, it goes in the mail next week. I had planned to deliver in person but with this rampant virus thing we are not doing much travel.
If you have never heard of Resurrection Eggs just give it a Google and you will find out what they are very easily. We had a set when the Daughter was younger. Oh how I wish we would have kept it intact. But she grew out of them so the items I had gathered for them were returned to their original locations or gotten rid of all together. Sadly, they were pretty neat and now I regret not keeping them for future use. Who knew? We had the neatest little donkey and rooster from our time in Portugal. I made a crown of thorns, we had some awesome square head nails from our church in Oklahoma and so on. I do plan to make another crown of thorns, but this year we are going with what I could pull together with what I have or easily come up with. I plan to change out a few things as she gets older.

Stay safe out there! And stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment