Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2020

UnFOURgettably 4 Friday!

WOW...can you say day by day. This COVID-19 has certainly turned the world upside down. We are just going day by day and living "safer at home" I have been to the grocery store twice since the 12th of March. I have timed my visits early before the crowds hit. Thankfully, we are okay on most provisions that are out of stock (TP, flour, hand sanitizer, etc). I have been running in only for produce, dairy and bread. I have to say that on my first trip the produce section was sadly low and what they did have was not so fresh. On my most recent trip it was exactly opposite. Lots of good choices and fresh. However, I did notice that the paper goods aisle was still empty, along with most of the baking aisle. Come on you can only use so much TP and how much baking are you doing that all the flour, salt and sugar are GONE! There are people truly in need; don't be a hoarder or over buy needlessly.

I do know one thing, I AM THANKFUL for faith. I have hope. I know God has this. Is it tough? YES, but I know, I know the One in control. I have had anxious moments, mostly about my parents and granddaughter. But I know what I know and I know God has this. I don't need to be anxious and worry needlessly. I am staying educated, washing my hands more, social distancing and for sure staying at home much of the time. I will admit we do take an afternoon or evening drive every day or two but we do not interact with others. It's a nice distraction.

So stay safe out there... because it is not safe nor cool if you are not adhering to the guidance that has been put out. It's not safe for you or the others you might come into contact with. It isn't all about you, it's about anyone you may come in contact with, so play it safe, stay home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment