Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2020

UnFOURgettably 4 Friday!

Oh, my, I'm tired! It's been an exhausting week...but they are moved. First night in the house and the heat didn't work. Thankfully a very responsive repairman had the unit up and running within a few hours. Welcome to homeownership! Noticed an evidently undectected leak while cleaning the hall closet, more investigation needed for sure. This was definitely not a welcome surprise. And that honeydo list is growing by the minute. You will notice your extra cash quickly gets eaten by home projects when you are the owner!

She's on the roof with her daddy and she called to let me know!

If I NEVER help anyone move again it will be too soon. Moving is a sport and not for the faint of heart I know that for certain. With approximately 15 moves under my belt I do know a thing or two about efficient moving techniques. Evidently our daughter did not internalize some of those more efficient moving styles that she witnessed as we moved about the U.S. and Europe! Lordy, I think she may be unpacking looking for things for the next several weeks months! 

Electrical work going on. 

And there was a bit of fun had as we stopped at the local corn maze...

We are back at the Meadow and in recovery mode with a plus one that we always love to host!

Stay safe, stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment