Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2020

UnFOURgettably 4 Friday!

This week we said good bye to my Uncle. He was a character, he was loved, he was ornery, he was a good guy. He will be missed by many...


This was my dad's brother. Dad is the oldest and the last of the siblings still with us. I feel like because my Uncle lived here in town we were closer and his kids often seemed more like siblings to me than cousins. They have lost their patriach, they will be facing some rough days and I hope they hold tight to the good memories and let that be their guide as they face the future.

On a lighter note we are in Oklahoma tonight for a family wedding. We added two new states for the Bee on our way here and one for SuperTrooper. WooHoo we love to get to take in new sights. Who knew that curvy hilly roads would be such a hit with the Bee! She loved it...go faster LaLa with giggles and ohhs and ahhs galore. 


Oklahoma and Arkansas state signs! 

Stay safe, stay well and RIP Unlce Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment