Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2021

The HANDFUL

Oh, my, since last week things have slid down a hill of drainage for everyone in MO. All the famdamily seems to be suffering a case of the crud from runny noses, coughs, drainage, goopy eyes and just overall not feeling up to doing much of anything. We still had the little girls this week and the younger one was just not feeling well at all and yet she didn't fuss and still smiled frequently though not as bright as when feels good. She hopefully will be over it soon. 

We spoke with the Northen crew and they seem to be doing well. Tooth has not yet been lost should you be wondering. It is extremely loose but not out. Stay tuned! We did not go up as planned this week to work on the bathroom reno; just not feeling recouperated enough yet. Hopefully, next week. In other news a few weeks ago we opened one of our favorite treats and they were NOT all our favorite treats, there were some surprises in the bag. Hot Tamales are supposed to taste of cinnamon NOT cherry. We had a bag that was not all cinnamon...someone most have spilled the cherry in with the cinnamon. They ARE both red! Bee did enjoy the cherry ones though. I called the company just to let them know and this week a box of treats arrived. Well done Just Born, well done!


I am nearly ALL DONE with the Christmas shopping. I am sooooo close but probably need a big City trip to completely finish and with the way we are feeling that just didn't happen this week. Maybe next week. We have layed low, not left the house except for one quick bread run I made on Tuesday until today and we ate a lot of noodle soup. It's the go to comfort food when you feel under the weather. As I said today we did get out of the house! We actually have just returned and I feel like I could go to bed for the night I'm worn out. Guess I'm not 100% yet but definitely feeling better and it was good to get some fresh air and have a little car ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment