Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

The HANDFUL

The house got awfully quiet on Tuesday around lunch time as daughter and family headed north. Now to get the year end chores wrapped up. UGH paying taxes was tops on my to do list this week. Then it was a quick spontaneous girls trip for an 80th birthday celebration that just brought me back home this afternoon. I'm ready for a quiet evening in to ring out 2021 and usher in 2022. Just know I am headed to bed in about an hour. I'm beat. It's been a year. Some days have been joyous, others sad, some good, most great, a few challenging. Ready for 2022 and new adventures and milestones. Our family is relatively healthy and we are very thankful for that. There are things we hope to do better but we continue to try and live to the fullest with purpose and being intentional in our choices. 

The blog will likely be a bit quiet in the coming weeks as I complete the year end tasks and wrap up projects that need to be completed. We will have a 6 year old granddaughter soon. I will try to decide what the posts will look like in 2022. Until then be safe and live well, you only get one life; choose wisely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment