Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Words - Morris


"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."
--William Morris


Too bad they are not my words. However, they are words worth sharing and worth pondering. As we have helped a friend get her house back in order I found myself saying "will it be a blessing to someone else", "if you don't love it, you can let it go" and "do you use it?"

I am of the thought process that if it's not functional or you do not love it then you are free to chuck it! I am especially mindful of this since I currently live in "31 foot of bliss" sooooooo if it's not functional and I don't love it chances are it's not staying long!

Been loving our time in OKC and know it will be hard to say farewell...

No comments:

Post a Comment