Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Farmer's Market

One of the things we always enjoy is visiting the local farmer's market. The BIG O has a few but the one in the Old Market area seems to be the most popular. So this morning we headed down to check it out!

There were plenty of wonderful looking fresh veggies and we came home with a bag or three! Cucumbers, tomatoes and corn on the cob! Yum can't wait to eat them all! In addition to the fresh veggies there was also lots of nice looking fruit and baked goods. MiRV and I agreed on a lovely looking roll and it did NOT disappoint!
 
MiRv with our treat!


As a side note, I have to report that the farmer's market in Shreveport is probably THE best I have shopped at in the USA and I do miss it already. However, the markets in Italy are by far the very best of anywhere I have ever been!

And this sign, well, it just made us chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment