Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Spare Time

I know you probably don't realize it but I do have spare time every know and again. Lately, since we were at my folks A LOT I have been cropping. That's a scrap booking term. I have totally been consumed with trying to "catch up" our albums. After giving serious thought to going digital I was swayed into not doing so by the daughter and a second sister. Fine, but that means get on it and get caught up. I have been doing for the past month or so since we have been back in MO. I have even motivated others to get more organized and get pages done! Yeah for me!

 Sorting the patterned paper is a BIG job...

I have now finished 2010, 2011, 2014; I am working on the daughter's wedding album, currently selecting pictures for 2012 and 2013 as well as trying to organize and select 2015 pictures. It is no small task. And honestly, it's very time consuming but overall I do enjoy it. At this point the goal is get pics in books. They may not be quite as cute and creative as some in years past but pictures will be in books and the journaling should be enough to tell the story pretty accurately if memories fade. I struggle with the journaling but I do try!.

Working on 2014!

I had started the daughter's wedding album and then had to halt that project due to a paper need...as of last week paper need has been solved so I will pick that back up now that 2014 is in the books, well it will be when Hobby Lobby puts their pages and protectors on sale. It's done just not officially in the book yet! Gotta love sales it makes this hobby affordable for me!


Thankfully, right now I have finished sorting our digital pictures into folders for organization purposes and will just be waiting on a 10c print sale at Walgreen's. Though I have several prints already printed that hopefully will keep me busy until they have a sale again! At least that is my plan, if not I will get a little break in my cropping. There are plenty of other projects going on that I can jump to and still keep busy!

#scrapbookingmemories

No comments:

Post a Comment