Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2015

R.I.P. - M.A.M.

There are no adequate words...


5 March 1963 - 3 January 2015

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
 
 
These were the words above the chapel doors at the funeral home. I think they summed it up really well. I googled it and some give credit to the Bible for it's author. I did not verify that but I like it nonetheless. The scripture reference associated with it was I Corinthians 13:7. To me that is the "love" chapter so I guess there could be some sort of correlation there...not for sure.
 
 
It was quite the blessing for us to have been able to have so much time with MM these past couple of years. Very neat that he was at able to be at Mrs Bud's graduation and wedding. And since we wintered in FL last year we were back and forth from our side (Atlantic) to his side (Gulf) several times. Then he was in MO this past summer for a few visits and we got to see him then before we finally made the trek down to FL again to see him during his final days.

What I would say is that this guy lived life and did more living in his short life than many do in there lifetime. That being said doesn't make it any easier to lose him...
 
 
#RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment