The Daughter has a birthday this week. While we won't be celebrating together we will be celebrating in spirit. She has reached another milestone. So proud of the woman she is and still continues to become. I pray for many more birthday celebrations to come for her and with her!
This seemed appropriate.
10 Things Your Mom Never Told You
1. You made her cry...a lot.
2 She wanted the last piece of pie.
3. It hurt.
4. She was always afraid.
5. She knows she's not perfect.
6. She watched you as you slept.
7. She carried you a lot longer than nine months.
8. It broke her heart every time you cried.
9. She put you first.
10. She would do it all again.