Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Paddle Boarding

It's been a while since I've been on the river. Just proximity I think has kept us both away. Hauling the board from our other sites to the rivers just usually doesn't happen. However, since we are now "riverside" it is so easy to take the board out. We have both enjoyed it!

I saw dolphins and manatees on my last paddle. I am going to get brave and get closer to the dolphins!




MiRV did a sunset paddle the other evening. It was so calm and gorgeous! I really didn't even realize he had jumped on the board and gone until he was coming back!



 















He needed a bit of water therapy after he spent the better part of the afternoon on the RV doing preventative maintenance! ALWAYS good to make sure your roof is in good condition...just thankful MiRV is physically able to do most of the upkeep even though he pays dearly for it for several days after. Those knees aren't what they used to be nor are his shoulders.





#Paddling
#GoodLife
#RVmaintenanceISimportant

No comments:

Post a Comment