Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

OUCH

Steam burns, I mean literally, it burns and therefore I had/have a steam burn. All I can say is ouch and it was painful, V E R Y painful. As soon as it happened I ran it under cool water and then I put on an ice pack. I thought it was doing pretty good, even though it looked pretty angry, until day three and a huge blister appears. It didn't really hurt at this point but I was afraid I was going to accidentally pop the blister. 

 
It is still a bit pink but no longer painful. I think I have just added another scar to my repertoire. Oh, for those inquiring minds out there I burned it when I was removing baked sweet potatoes from the microwave and the bag I was cooking them it opened before I wanted it too.

It's looking better every day!
 
#OUCH
#SteamBurn

No comments:

Post a Comment