Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

Snake in the grass!

Yesterday we did some yard work at the folks. Took out a flowerbed and sloped the dirt. It was not a big job but a job they wanted done We disturbed a lot of ants, had to leave a little bit undone due to a nest of baby rabbits and mostly accomplished the job. Today we returned and as I checked on the baby rabbit nest I encountered a S.N.A.K.E - yikes. Honestly, it was a little guy, but a snake is a snake is a snake in my world. I don't know if it was a good snake or a bad snake cause MiRV made it a dead snake. My dad thought it was a really big snake from the hollering I did. In all actuality it was as big around as my middle finger and maybe 15 inches long but it might as well as been as big as my arm and as long as I am tall cause it was still a snake no matter what size it was!

The REALLY B.I.G. snake!

 Taking care of business...
 
 
 Mission Accomplished!
 
Looks like we worked ourselves into a little more yard work since we did such a good job on taking out the little flowerbed they want the big one taken out too. I certainly hope there will be no more snakes! Rain in the forecast for tomorrow so looks like it will be a day to get those indoor tasks completed! Then we are planning to take in the local the current local theater production for some Saturday night entertainment! Living large, we are!

#idontlikesnakes

No comments:

Post a Comment