Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 31 - Final Thoughts

This showed up my Facebook feed a few days back and I thought it was such a fitting thought for me during this stage...especially on those days when I wonder, "are we crazy for doing what we are doing?" I AM, oh trust me, I AM enjoying our carefree lifestyle! However, I have to be honest and tell you that I do have days I wonder if we shouldn't be working at real jobs and being responsible adults. It's thankfully, not a daily struggle, just little fleeting thoughts every now and again, here and there. And, again, being honest, at some point we probably will go back to the real world and have day jobs. Only time will tell; so stay tuned while we continue Living the dream... it may not always be this way! So we plan to enjoy it while we can. 




Hope you have enjoyed the 31 days this year, I know I did, in fact I think it's my favorite one so far!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing and I have so enjoyed your input. I believe that one should do the things they want to do at your age because as one becomes older, disease may set in and the older you get the less active most become. Kudos to you both for doing this at this time of your life and may you live a full and rewarding life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your 31 day challenge. Sounds wonderful! We have a 21ft TT and really enjoy camping; however, we have just done local camping. Our little trailer provides a bed, table, kitchen, bathroom & tv for down time but is not comfortable enough when you want to just relax inside & maybe watch movies. We are considering downsizing & upgrading to class A motorhome so that our camping trips can take us further than just Texas. My spouse is 62 & just about fully retired. I on the otherhand, retired from the state after 30 years at age 50 and now work just part time as a pharmacy tech. Hopefully, be retiring from that soon so our trips can be longer. I picked up some very good tips from you! Thank you so much & we are more determined, after reading your 31 day challenge!! You guys are truly inspiring & thanks again for sharing your story.. Hope the rest of your dream goes great for yall May you have many more blessed travels either part time or full time when yall reach your senior years!! Until then, take care! Sandy Lane (slane0128@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete