Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MA Signs

There have been some unique signs on our trip but I think Massachusetts takes the prize for the most unusual. They have cracked me up! I wish I would have gotten pics of all but usually it was there and gone before I could even grab my phone! These are the ones I did get that made me chuckle. We are actually in Maine now but I wanted to go ahead and get this posted.

 Thickly Settled...

This "no sanitary facilities" we saw at some of the pull over parking areas, hence they were not rest stops...but the sign just struck me as funny in an odd sort of way! Like there are no sanitary facility but are there unsanitary? LOL

 Lastly, this one makes sure you know you cannot take your horse on the Interstate.

#FunnyMASSsigns

No comments:

Post a Comment