Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Words - McLaughlin

Since it was our anniversary this week I liked these words...there is a bit of truth in there IMO as not every day am I lovable, I am not even likable. I am glad that my MiRV chooses to love me and continues to fall in love with me. This year in the RV with so many changes has not been without challenges and we have weathered them; continue to weather them. Some days have been easier then others, that's what I call keeping it real to share that...every day has not been blissful but at the end of the day I have a guy who loves me and I love him and we didn't sign up to check out, we are staying the course and making memories. We are doing life one day at a time!

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin


#marriageisnotforsissies

No comments:

Post a Comment